Thursday 2 May 2013

Blogspot lovin'

Evening pals, hope you're all well!

I really shouldn't have set up a blog this close to my As exams because I have pretty much spent my whole evening on here so far trying to make my blog slightly prettier and easier to use! (Hoping that a few more of you may follow me - please!) I'm also going back to school at 7pm for a parents presentation all about university and UCAS; so doesn't look like I'm going to be getting any revision done tonight, oops!

Anyway I just wanted to share my success! (Remember I'm new to blogging) I finally worked out how to edit my blog, I've changed the colours so I'm more colourful now yay! My biggest achievement though was adding pages to my blog. Feel like such an idiot as so many blogs I've visited recently all have links at the top of the blog under the header but I couldn't for the life of me work out how to set this up! I almost posted a blog asking for help! I had a play around though and finally found it! So please make the most of my four beautiful new pages. Check out my Instagram and Twitter profiles and if you've got any questions or comments for me head over to that page as well!

Ran out of time to finish this post before heading back to school so the times above don't make too much sense! I've been and come back from the presentation and feel like I've been bombarded with information. One degree, in particular that they mentioned, was journalism! (so  I did bother to listen to this part) and they strongly encouraged me to start writing more. Not just for a personal blog but also for public communications; local charities, local newspapers, local magazine, anything really for a bit of work experience. So this is my next task - apply and keep my fingers crossed that at least someone will take me on, wish me luck!

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment