Wednesday 8 May 2013

I haven't posted in a few days so a quick apology from me! I've been bombarded with school work as I now have under a week until my first exam! *freak out*

But I thought I'd have a quick look on my blog, just to see how things were - not that I was expecting anything. But horray I was pleasantly surprised. I have gained my first follower! I realise how sad this is but for me I'm very excited. There is at least one person out there reading and (shockingly) liking my posts! Thank you!!!

Also tonight I finally made a full revision timetable and don't worry I have allowed myself a fair share of revision breaks. And I will use them wisely by updating my blog with new posts. I can't promise they'll be any good since my brain will be mashed full of revision but I will try my best.

With all this nice weather we've been having lately it's made me think about summer! So I intend to do a post dedicated to Summer and also a Festival post.

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment