Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's such a good feeling!

                            
Such a good Feeling! 1 down and 7 to go... oh sweet A levels, I hate you!

It's weird that I have just got home from completing my First As level exam. In some ways I feel so much older than 16 but in other ways I almost don't feel old enough to already be sitting my AS examinations.
I remember this time last year when I was doing my GCSE's and looking up at the current year 12's and thinking how much older they seemed, bizarre that that's now me!

There's quite a lot of pressure riding on these exams. I sat two modules in January and they didn't exactly go to plan. I'm re-sitting both of them and really hope to do well in all my exams. I'd love to go to University but of course which one I go to is dependant on my grades - plenty of revision and keeping my fingers crossed!

So today was History 1 and was the exam I was dreading most out of my lovely list of 8! The feeling of relief when an exam goes to plan and you can cross it off your list. Such a sweet feeling - one step closer to summer! Not that I'm counting down or anything...

I sacrificed watching last nights episode of MIC (Made in Chelsea) for some extra revision so that is what I'm going to do now. Cannot wait to see how Lucy and Spencer's date to Paris goes ahhh!

Good Luck to everyone else doing exams atm! 

xx Natalie - also just realised my full name is on my exam sheet in the photo above! haha uh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment