Thursday 6 June 2013

Build me up buttercup


Hooray fellow bloggers! My exams are well and truly officially finished, for this year at least!!! Couldn't be happier today - being able to relax plus this beautiful weather is just so so perfect!

Just realised I haven't done a birthday related post! So thought I'd give you a brief rundown now. Not quite as nice as today but the weather certainly wasn't anything to complain about last Friday. The sun was shining for me, so me and my beautiful mum took my favourite bundle of fluff over to our local meadow. Look at all those pretty buttercups, the dog was definitely enjoying herself! Dog walking, driving lesson and a night out; a pretty decent birthday if I may say so myself.


Now back to today! 21 degrees Celsius calls for a sleeveless cropped shirt and some new sunnies I think. Black wayfarer style sunglasses - everyones go to pair of shades. Mine are from Boohoo.com for only £5! Only a smidgen of the Ray Ban price tag but from a distance look just as good! Well good enough aha!

My shirt is from Newlook.com and was one of my birthday presents so I'm not too sure on the price. New Look are never that pricey so I imagine for the quality of the item it was pretty reasonable! Denim style but light and summer since it's actually cotton and the cute white dots give it that girly edge. 

We are still in England so I wasn't quite ready to brave shorts quite yet so I teamed my shirt with cropped white jeans. These ones are from dorothyperkins.co.uk which I got in the sale a few years a go. So comfy though, I'd definitely recommend jeans from there!
lots of love

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment