Monday 3 June 2013

Minnie Mini

Guess who's got a their own car?!?!

That's right, ME! Gosh I still can't quite believe it. My all time dream car as well. A super cute Mini One, not to mention her being bang on trend with her monochrome look hahaa.

I've been super busy over the past few days; my birthday, driving lessons, exams, I've finally found some down time to write my latest blog! I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms!

So here she is - my absolute pride and joy! Everyone meet my baby, Minnie the Mini. She's so beautiful and now I'm even more desperate than before to get driving lessons under my belt and pass my driving test. Freedom to drive for the summer would be absolutely perfect! (Get real though Nat! I've only had 2 lessons so far). I do seem to be getting the hang of it though so fingers crossed it won't take me too long!


Are any of you learning to drive at the moment?

xx Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment